Collection and use of personal data
This website does not collect or record personal information, other than information you choose to provide through our member registration processes, profile creation and feedback e-mail.
Collection and use of site visit data
The following non-personal information is automatically recorded by this site’s web server for statistical and system administration purposes only:
- your server address;
- your top level domain name (e.g. .com, .au, .gov);
- the date and the time of your visit to the site;
- the pages you accessed and downloaded;
- the address of the last site you visited;
- your operating system;
- the type of browser you are using.
To the extent that this data could make you identifiable, Collabforge will not attempt to identify individuals from the records the server automatically generates unless that is necessary to investigate a breach of law or regulation.
We will not disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent, unless we are required or authorised to do so by law or other regulation. In the event of an investigation into suspected unlawful or improper activity, a law enforcement agency or government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect the web server’s records (eg. in relation to hacking or abusive messages).
Security of your personal data
When your information is stored on the website server:
- We provide the highest level of password security (SHA512 with salting).
- We also provide encryption of critical information stored in the database.
- The Collabforge website software is kept up-to-date, ensuring security updates are applied.